Enjoy some light refreshments and make a serious dent in your holiday shopping.
Support local small businesses owned by some amazing women! The Pop Up Shop will showcase a variety of wonderful businesses including:
- RI Families in Nature and local author Jeanine Silversmith with her Rhode Island Family Hiking Guide and Journal
- Ava Anderson Non Toxic Consultant Shareen Knowlton with wonderful, personal and home care products for the entire family
- Reclaimed Curiosities with their gorgeous vintage terrariums
- Angela Batista, Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot with fabulous jewelry and accessories
- PVD Parent and local author Jill Austin with her children’s book “RI Loves” an alphabet of all things Rhode Island
- L’GA with homemade soap, bath bombs, lotions and lip balms
- Infiknitpossibility with beautiful hand knit scarves
After shopping at the Jingle Mingle Pop Up Boutique, you can stroll down Main Street and enjoy all of the Small Business Saturday sales being hosted by the different stores and boutiques! There will even be a free trolley running up and down Main Street that day, for your convenience! A perfect way to kick off the holiday shopping season.
So come on over! And don’t forget to bring a friend!